Thursday 10 November 2011

No 7. Radiance boosting hot cloth cleanser

I recently bought this because I had heard a lot of good reviews about the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser.
I have been wanting to try it for ages but as I'm on a bit of a budget I have been putting it off. Whilst browsing in boots the other week I spotted the No.7 version for £10 compared to Liz Earle's which retails for £13.75.

I have sensitive skin after my roaccutane course and have to be careful what products I use so I was happy to discover that No.7's cleanser is hypo-allergenic and contains trusted ingredients.

When I applied it to my face i instantly fell in love with the fresh smell and rich creamy consistency which makes me think it will last a while even if used on a daily basis.

After running the muslin cloth under warm/hot water it was blissful to sit back and relax and wait for the cleanser to work its magic. After rinsing off the cleanser with cold water to close my pores my skin was left feeling really hydrated and even my pores seemed slightly smaller.

I like the bottle design because product will be wasted because the base of bottle moves up as product is dispensed.
Taken on macbook pro camera as my digital camera is still broken :( 

My only criticism would be that there is only one muslin cloth provided with the cleanser. Although it dries very quickly between use it would be handy to have another as a back up.

I have found these on ebay which I am thinking of purchasing soon:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-Cotton-Facial-Cleansing-Muslin-Cloths-Remove-Makeup-/170720812435?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Skincare_PP&hash=item27bfc0dd93#ht_3495wt_936

If you have used the No.7 hot cloth cleanser or a similar product please comment below letting me know your views. :)

Lot's of Love <3

Josie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment